Please be advised that this role is open purely for demoing purposes. Any application made for this position will be automatically deleted.
Textkernel is the international leader in semantic recruitment technology offering multilingual CV parsing, job parsing and semantic search, sourcing and matching software. Textkernel’s technology helps companies to improve the candidate experience and find the best talent, allowing them to fill jobs faster.
Our software learns from examples how to perform complex document interpretation tasks using the state-of-the-art in machine learning and statistical NLP techniques. We are an informal and R&D oriented company based in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. Currently we have a team of about 80 people, largely at PhD and MSc level, from all across the world.
What we offer
Our company culture is results-driven, innovative, informal and international: there are over 20 nationalities represented in our team. We take care of our employees by providing awesome activities and benefits:
- Free lunches, snacks, drinks – our kitchen has it all!
- Easy access: on-site parking and close public transportation links
- Monthly free chair massages
- Yearly innovation weeks (week-long hackathons) plus compensation for representing Textkernel on relevant hackathons
- Regular lectures and meetups happening in-office
- Budget for training and conferences
- Flexible working-hours and working from home possibilities
- Exciting career path for ambitious applicants