Increase your job offering and customer loyalty
Would like to receive and publish job vacancies in your job board automatically? Without any effort by you or your advertisers? You can with Harvester from Textkernel. This smart application gathers all new jobs from the specified websites. The job ads found are published immediately and automatically in your job board and entered in your recruitment system.
How Harvester works
Harvester makes sure that all jobs on your customer’s website are also published automatically in your job board. The websites you specify are crawled daily and new found job ads are copied. The copied vacancies are then processed and categorised so they can be published automatically in your job board. This is the ideal way to quickly and simply make your customers’ complete up-to-date job offering available.
Benefits of Harvester
The job board operator
- increases the number of job postings
- always offers a complete, up-to-date range of jobs
- develops a long(er)-term relationship with the advertiser
- saves time and effort by copying job ads automatically
- only has to request permission once
- increases customer loyalty
- always has his/her latest jobs in your job board
- saves time and effort because manual publication of jobs is history
- does not have to remember with each job to repost it
- only has to give permission once
Knowledge from Jobfeed
Harvester uses the technical knowledge from the product Jobfeed. In this way the data can be enriched with details that allow optimum searching and matching.
Specifications of Harvester
Harvester automates the posting of your customer’s vacancies in your job bank. How? Below you will find the specifications of Harvester
Available in multiple languages
Harvester is available in multiple languages. The list of languages in which Harvester is available is being constantly expanded. We currently offer the HR application for the following languages*:
* Is the language you need missing from this list? Contact us to discuss the current status of your required language.
Harvester operates on the basis of spidering (or crawling). Spidering is the systematic, automated searching and saving of web pages. You specify which pages the Harvester spider will visit and these websites are searched automatically every day for new vacancies
Important data is extracted from the jobs. In addition to the job details (including job title, post, qualification level), the complete job text is supplied as plain text. The advantages of extraction are:
- the job details are converted into structured data, which can be used in other systems
- better searches can be formulated
Classification and deduplication
Target pages are distinguished from irrelevant pages. This is done by classifying them using a line comparable to the URL of a web page.
Each vacancy is supplied with a deep link. This deep link refers directly to the target page (job).
Standardisation and coding
Harvester converts the extracted job data into predefined values which can be used in your job board (standardisation). Examples are posts, qualification levels and positions. Harvester recognises values with the same meaning and stores these under the same denominator (coding).
Harvester provides content on your website and offers convenience to you and your customers. This makes Harvester the ideal tool for job boards. Read the experiences of our customers below and be convinced.