Ever wondered what it would be like to write automation test scripts for semantic search and AI based software? Well this is your chance to make that happen.
Products you’ll be working on
You’ll be part of our established Search&Match/Sourcebox teams. For these flagship products we are using state of the art AI and semantic technology, helping all players in the job market.
To identify and eliminate bugs. Putting it in another way, you’ll be making sure that everything is in its best possible working order before major releases. For establishing details of new features you will be working together with developers in a scrum team, on a 2 week sprint cycle.
It’s not just about writing automation scripts for UI and web service APIs, you’ll do manual and functional testing as well. It’s your responsibility to make sure our appearance different surfaces and devices how we wanted in to be.
Who you are
- Ideally a Bsc/Msc graduate in Computer Science or you have an excellent knowledge of fundamental computer and software principles
- You have successfully planned, designed and implemented automation test cases with Selenium (Webdriver)
- You push boundaries: exploring how far we can go with our software is an integral part of your testing
- You’re at home in Linux: you can demonstrate experience in setting up testing frameworks, continuous integration and performance tests
What we offer
- A fast growing, motivated, international team from over 24 nationalities
- Good equipment
- Free lunches, snacks and drinks – whatever you fancy, our kitchen has it all!
- Friday demos with chilled drinks
- Monthly chair massages
- Easy access with public transportation and free onsite parking
- Yearly week long hackathon, meetups, trainings, scientific conferences
- Influence on our products
We are a fast growing company developing cutting edge technologies based on NLP, AI, semantics and machine learning in a no-nonsense, informal and professional working environment. Innovation is at the heart of what we do. We pride ourselves on providing recruitment and HR professionals around the world with solutions that radically improve and accelerate the connection between employers and candidates.
We are small enough to make you matter, but big enough to have a very recognisable impact on the market supported by solid infrastructure.
If you are like us, passionate about intelligent machines, advanced computing and R&D, we might have the right opportunity for you!