Business Development Manager – The Netherlands
Do you have a love for consultative selling and the ability to challenge a customer to implement new technologies? We are looking for a business development manager to join our team in the Netherlands and help us consolidate and expand our position on the market.
Textkernel offers you the chance to join a pioneering tech company, which develops outstanding semantic search & match and labour market information applications for the recruitment and human resources field.
Textkernel is a fast growing company that has kept its no-nonsense, informal and hard-working start-up mentality alive. We are part of the Careerbuilder Group, but operating as an independent business unit. Born out of a doctorate project in machine learning and natural language processing, Textkernel has since then always placed technological innovation at the heart of its business.
The company provides Recruitment and HR professionals around the world with cutting-edge software solutions. Our technology is relevant for any type of business operating in this space varying from job-boards, staffing companies, corporates, software vendors, governments and companies offering outplacement and redeployment services. .
Headquartered in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, Textkernel has offices in Germany and France. With colleagues from over 20 different nationalities, the company is emerging as a truly global firm.
We are looking for someone to help expand our business by pro-active acquisition of new customers, closing incoming leads into tangible business deals and managing existing relationships.
As Business Development Manager you will be part of our sales and operations team based in Amsterdam-North, focusing on the Dutch market.
Our ideal candidate has the following qualifications:
- Excellent command in business English and fluency in Dutch;
- Strong experience of sales in The Netherlands;
- The capacity to understand the technology behind our products and explain its benefits to prospective clients and partners;
- The skills to translate the needs of our customers to our consultants;
- The ability to keep high level track of the progress and implementation of projects;
- The drive to fulfil targets and achieve results;
- A go-getter mentality, creativity and initiative in finding new clients;
- The ability to make new contacts quickly and maintain them.
- An affinity with innovating recruitment processes;
- A network and/or a technical sales background in the Recruitment and HR field is considered a strong plus;
What do we offer?
The company culture is results-driven, innovative, and informal. We take care of our employees by providing free lunches, chair massages and good equipment besides a bonus scheme. We are an international team, representing over 20 nationalities, with lots of ambition. Personal development is stimulated and we like working with new technologies. We have a good team spirit that is celebrating with drinks on Friday.
Come meet us in our great loft-like office (with free parking!) that is located between a historical yacht harbor and a park in Amsterdam North.