Generative AI solutions for Recruitment and HR
We partner with staffing agencies, corporate HR & software vendors to unlock Generative AI solutions for Recruitment and HR
Having successfully navigated and adopted AI advancements for over 20 years, Textkernel’s vision is to harness the full potential of Generative AI to revolutionize Recruitment and HR. We are embarking on a new AI journey with our customers and partners by:
- Responsibly adopting Generative AI in our products: LLM Parser – the first resume parser powered by Generative AI
- Guiding through experience: Providing insights into the benefits and risks associated with AI
- Empowering co-experimenting: Supporting our customers in innovating with Generative AI in their ATS
Textkernel AI Labs
Your portal to the latest experimental features and products that combine the power of Generative AI (e.g. GPT 4.0) with Textkernel’s existing products, including (but not limited to):
- Vacancy generator: Write a full job ad in seconds. Save time and build better job ads to attract better applicants
- Candidate match summary: Automatically summarize why a candidate is a good fit for a job, simplifying submission of candidates to clients or hiring managers.
- Smart outreach email: Draft tailored outreach messages to candidates, increasing response rates.
ChatGPT, GPT-4 and LLMs: what is it and why the hype?
Large Language Models for Recruitment: Beware of the pitfalls, data breaches, security threats, potential bias, and more
Using AI responsibly
Webinar | Getting started with AI for recruitment
Just getting familiar with AI for recruitment? In this 4-part webinar series, we’ll get you up to speed with the top AI-related topics for talent acquisition.
AI in Talent Acquisition
How to use AI responsibly in recruitment
How AI supports Diversity Recruitment Strategies
AI for Talent Acquisition - Deep Dive into Deep Learning
Embracing the AI Revolution: Mainstream Adoption of LLMs
LLMs have immense potential to revolutionize productivity and technology. This is why staffing agencies and corporate HR departments are eager to harness the capabilities of LLMs to enhance their talent acquisition processes, enabling them to acquire and retain top talent more efficiently and rapidly.