Over 1 billion current and historic job postings from hundreds of thousands of sites in one central tool.
- Coverage across 10 key European and North American markets
- Up to 10 years of labor market history to create powerful trend assessments
- Detailed analytics encompassing jobs, regions, time periods, skills and more
- API access to power your own internal analytics platforms
- De-duplicated, quality-controlled data that you can rely on for tough business decisions
Analyze your own advertised jobs against key competitors, recruiters in general, and the overall market
Support financial forecasting and understand where to invest and where to redirect resources
Estimate your own market share by region or profession to identify expansion possibilities
Track trends for skills and professions in demand – see which sectors are growing, and understand the impact on the related jobs
Labor Market Analytics in the Jobfeed Portal
With Jobfeed Analytics, you can dive deeper into the available data to understand local hiring needs by profession, job category, city, region, company name and other firmographic information. Refine by year, week, month, language and other variables.
Combining these available fields across up to three dimensions of rows and one column provides thousands of possible combinations ensuring you can get the exact insight you’re looking for.
With Jobfeed Analytics at your fingertips, you are able to directly and easily
- Analyze your own advertised jobs against key competitors, recruiters in general, and the overall market
- Support financial forecasting and understand where to invest and where to redirect resources
- Estimate your own market share by region or profession to identify expansion possibilities
- Review catchment areas for offices by estimating market share by distance
- Track trends for skills and professions in demand – which sectors are growing/shrinking, and understand the impact on the related jobs
Export Jobfeed Data Into Your Own Preferred Analytics Tooling
Export via the portal
Analytics can be exported from the Jobfeed portal to Microsoft Excel, where additional analysis can take place.
Interesting for – Staffing and Recruitment Agencies, Corporate Recruiters
One-off data delivery
Historical information covering specific aspects of the job market across predefined time periods can also be made available.
Interesting for – Global Staffing and Recruitment Agencies, Job boards, Global Corporate Employers
Live data feeds
Live Jobfeed data feeds are available as a data source to connect directly into your internal analytics platforms and provide historical context and real-time labor market shifts.
Interesting for – Global Staffing and Recruitment Agencies, Job boards, Global Corporate Employers, Research and Advisory firms, Investment firms