The end of 2022 is fast approaching. Emerging trends in candidate expectations, competitive job advertising, and data-driven capabilities have created more challenges and opportunities for HR professionals than ever before. We understand that to stay abreast with developments in the market our customers need to make quick informed decisions, and that our products need to make talent and labor market data meaningful and actionable. This requires continuous product investments and enhancements. We are excited to close off 2022 by sharing the highlights of Textkernel’s recent and upcoming product enhancements, helping you to better understand, connect and analyze people and jobs.
Understand – Capture and maintain an up-to-date view of the talent landscape
It all starts with…processing and understanding unstructured candidate information and documentation into structured data that can be used to filter, search and rank candidates information. Our Resume/ CV parser tool enables you to automate candidate data processing for a faster, more efficient and more accurate process. What’s new…?
- We now support a whopping 25 languages for data extraction at a high accuracy level. Our most recent language additions include Chinese and Hebrew
- We’ve made significant increases to parsing accuracy; the latest including resumes from Romania, Colombia, Brazil and Portugal. See our testing results compared to our competitors.
- Instead of extracting one big list of skills, you will now see extracted skills associated with the work history, enhancing the relevance of the skills listed.
- All customers now benefit from 80% more skills extracted, up to 20% reduction of noise, automatic future updates and skill normalization due to the upgrade to our skills parsing framework version 2.
Data on people and jobs tends to be messy: skills and job titles can be worded in different ways, and information might be locked in different sources and/or formats. Textkernel’s Data Enrichment APIs help standardizeand enrich job and skill data when parsing a Resume/Job. What’s new…?
- We’ve added 9 more new languages to the skills taxonomy!
- Supporting you to be compliant with local regulations, the professions taxonomy has been upgraded to support O*NET 2019 and local taxonomies in Germany, the UK and The Netherlands.
Connect – Make data actionable to match people and jobs better
Our Search! & Match! tools save you hours in sourcing and ranking the right candidates to jobs and visa versa. Begin leveraging the value of your internal database and/or run a single search against multiple external sources. With a single click, an automated search can be created, based on a profile matched against internal jobs or matched against direct employer jobs on the market through Jobfeed. What’s new…?:
- Finding similar candidates (candidate-to-candidate matching) has been refreshed and improved, offering you yet another way of efficiently connecting people and jobs better.
- Matching is even more accurate with a focus on specific aspects of the candidate. In our dynamic templates it is now possible to generate preferred queries. For instance, education is very important for recent graduates, while it is less important when looking for very experienced candidates.
- Bulk actions on a large amount of search or match results will soon be much easier to perform!
- ‘Source’ is our new, stand alone and simplified product for searching across multiple external candidate databases
- With private data analytics, it’s easy to compare your private data against the market demand. Now you can load data from your Textkernel Search index with enriched and normalized data from our taxonomies into your data warehouse to analyze easier.
- Coming up, web profiles can soon be imported with a single click using our browser extension.
- To save you even more time, we will soon launch a new Automation API which can auto-match candidates and jobs without you even asking for it!
Analyze – Expose data to strategize at an individual and organizational level
The only way to stay ahead of competition in tight markets is to respond faster. Jobfeed provides realtime market insights which enable you to identify growth opportunities, differentiate yourself from competition, and dramatically save time and effort. We power you with excellent market expertise, competitor intel, and visibility into rapidly changing trends.
- We continuously increase our data accuracy, latest accuracy updates include salaries and locations.
- Jobfeed is now available for 11 countries with our latest addition, Switzerland.
- We are not done with adding countries, coming up: Australia, New Zealand and Japan.
- Improved candidate experience with the Apply URL added to the data model.
- Better display and increased user friendliness with our markdown formatting
- New and improved Jobfeed user interface will be ready soon!
We work with the best in the business
Over a hundred partners across the globe offer Textkernel’s state-of-the-art AI-powered technology, from local champions to big international players like Salesforce, Bullhorn, SAP, Cornerstone, and Oracle. And we’re constantly growing our ecosystem. We are proud to share some significant enhancements in our Salesforce Connector;
- Implemented support so you can easily source and import external candidates into Salesforce
- Widgets to display best matches inside Salesforce right alongside the candidate or vacancy
- You can now easily import Jobfeed leads into Salesforce
We sincerely hope you share our enthusiasm! Feeling motivated and inspired to create your talent acquisition strategy for the year ahead? Read through our 4 recommendations for nailing your 2023 plan in between cherished moments with your loved ones this holiday season.
If you need assistance along the way, be sure to reach out via email at email@example.com for a helping hand. Cheers to your success in 2023 and beyond!