Textkernel’s recent Q1 2019 analysis of the UK Job market revealed 2,399,144 unique jobs posted on non-government sites.
The data used for this report comes from Jobfeed, Textkernel’s searchable job database for lead generation, competitive insights and labour market analysis.
Key highlights of the report include:
- There were almost 1% fewer jobs posted online in Q1 2019 when compared with Q1 2018
- Administration and Customer Service experienced the largest movement, dropping by 1,23%
- Customer Service Agent has taken the top profession spot over Nurse, despite a notable decline in the Administration and Customer Service category
- Large retail store chains including Tesco PLC, Boots and Co-op are in the top 5 direct employers by number of online postings
- The NHS is the largest posting organisation in the UK, with over 55,000 jobs posted in Q1 2019
You can learn more about the state of the UK Labour Market in Q1 2019 by reviewing our infographic below, and downloading the full report.
The full report contains even more insight and can be downloaded here.
This report looks at vacancies posted on commercial, independent job sites; Governmental vacancy websites are not included in this analysis. Franchise jobs, side jobs, internships, volunteer work, freelance positions and apprenticeships are excluded from the analysis.