Textkernel’s recent Q2 2018 analysis of the UK Job market revealed 2,421,714 unique jobs posted on non-government sites.
The data used for this report comes from Jobfeed, Textkernel’s searchable job database for lead generation, competitive insights and labour market analysis.
Key highlights of the report include:
- Customer Service Agent was the top profession, followed closely by Nurses
- Healthcare is the top Job category in the UK, despite declining 0.1% compared to Q2 2017
- Information and Communication Technology and Insurance and Finance both grew market share by 1.3%
- England accounted for 91.2% of the online jobs posted
- Full-time positions accounted for 92.4% of all vacancies posted
You can learn more about the state of the UK Labour Market in Q2 2018 by reviewing our infographic below, and downloading the full report.
This report looks at vacancies posted on commercial, independent job sites; Governmental vacancy websites are not included in this analysis. Franchise jobs, side jobs, internships, volunteer work, freelance positions and apprenticeships are excluded from the analysis.