Textkernel’s recent year analysis of the UK Job market revealed 9,265,785 unique jobs posted on non-government sites.
The data used for this report comes from Jobfeed, Textkernel’s searchable job database for lead generation, competitive insights and labour market analysis.
- There were 1.67% fewer jobs posted in 2018 when compared with 2017
- Sales and Trading experienced the largest movement, dropping by 1.49%
- Customer Service Agent has taken the top professional spot over Nurse, reflecting strong growth in the Administration and Customer Service category
- Nurse, Sales Manager and Trainee all peak in number of posting during Q2 of 2017, after which they decline through to the end of 2018
- Large retail store chains including TESCO, Asda Stores and Sainsbury’s are in the top 5 direct employers by number of online postings
The full report contains even more insight and can be downloaded here.
Fill in your details to receive your free copy of the State of the UK Labour Market in 2018 report, powered by Jobfeed.