The number of jobs in 2014 increased by 16% compared to the year before. This was announced by Jobfeed, Textkernel’s Big Data tool for jobs in its report: The Dutch job market in 2014. Jobfeed analysed 6.4 million job ads in 2014 of which after deduplication 1.2 million unique jobs remained.
Highlights from the 2014 analysis
- In 2014, a job was posted on 5.2 websites on average
- Despite a decrease (-1%) in market share, South-Holland remains the province with most jobs
- Trade/Retail is with 21% of all jobs the largest industry in the Netherlands
- With an unchanged market share, IT is the largest profession class of 2014
- The Dutch job market in 2014 (PDF)
- Infographic: The Dutch job market in 2014 (PDF)
- Infographic: The Dutch job market in 2014 (JPG)
Jobfeed is Textkernel’s Big Data tool for jobs that collects and categorises all jobs and makes them searchable. Jobfeed offers a current and historic overview of all online jobs in the Germany, France and the Netherlands and proves itself to be a valuable source of information and a unique analytical and acquisition tool for recruitment agencies, job boards, mobility and research organisations.
For more information or a demo visit textkernel.com/jobfeed.
The infographic and report are free to be published and distributed under the condition Jobfeed is mentioned as a source. For more information on this or additional data, visit jobfeed.com/press or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jobfeed is an initiative of Textkernel BV, technology supplier of CV parsing, job parsing and semantic search and matching solutions.