Today, Jobfeed publishes the report: The online Job Market in 2014 – Germany, France, the Netherlands.
This cross-country study is based on the analysis of millions of jobs postings published between 1st January 2014 and 31st December in the three countries and collected by Jobfeed.
Jobfeed is Textkernel’s Big Data tool for jobs that collects and categorises all online jobs in Germany, France and the Netherlands and makes them available in searchable databases.
Main findings of this cross-country analysis are:
- most jobs in 2014 in all countries are published in the period between September and November
- the Netherlands offers almost double the share of part-time jobs compared to Germany and France
- Commerce is the top sector in France and the Netherlands, while Industry dominates in Germany
Download the report: The online Job Market in 2014 – Germany, France, the Netherlands in pdf or view the infographic below.
- Report: The online job market in 2014 – Germany, France, the Netherlands (PDF)
- Infographic: The online job market in 2014 – Germany, France, the Netherlands (PDF)
- Infographic: The online job market in 2014 – Germany, France, the Netherlands (JPG)
Numbers come from Jobfeed, Textkernel’s Big Data tool for jobs that collects and categorises all online jobs and make them searchable. For this analysis millions of jobs, posted in 2014 in Germany, France and The Netherlands, have been analysed, categorised and de-duplicated. The de-duplicated jobs excluding internships, summer/temp jobs, volunteer work and franchises are the source on which these analyses have been performed.
Read more about how Jobfeed works.
Free test account
Jobfeed offers a current and historic overview of all online jobs in the Germany, France and the Netherlands and proves itself to be a valuable source of information and a unique analytical and acquisition tool for recruitment agencies, job boards, mobility and research organisations.
Request a free trial via www.textkernel.com/jobfeed.
The infographic and report are free to be published and distributed under the condition Jobfeed is mentioned as a source. For more information on this or additional data, visit jobfeed.com/press or send an email to email@example.com.
Jobfeed is an initiative of Textkernel BV, technology supplier of CV parsing, job parsing and semantic search and matching solutions.