More than 4.4 million online jobs have been posted in Germany, France and the Netherlands in the second quarter of 2016. This is one of the observations made by Textkernel in its report: The online job market in Q2 in Germany, France and the Netherlands.
For this report, over 3.6 million German jobs, 5 million French jobs and 2.5 million Dutch jobs posted in Q2 2016 have been collected, categorised and de-duplicated by Jobfeed, the searchable job database for lead generation, competitive insight and labour market analysis.
Highlights in Q2 2016:
- The largest regions in Germany, France and the Netherlands all lose market share
- Production has become the largest profession class in Germany and also shows an increase in the Netherlands
- The healthcare sector gains market share in all three countries
For more details, please download the full report and check out the infographic below.
- Infographic – the online job market in Germany France and the Netherlands in Q2 2016 (PDF)
- Report – The online job market in Q2 2016 in Germany, France and the Netherlands in Q2 2016
Numbers come from Jobfeed, Textkernel’s searchable job database for lead generation, competitive insight and labour market analysis. For this analysis, more than 3.6 million German jobs, 5 million French jobs and 2.5 million Dutch jobs posted between 1 April 2016 and 30 June 2016 have been analysed, categorised and de-duplicated. The resulting list of unique jobs, excluding internships, summer/temp jobs, volunteer work, freelance jobs and franchises, is the source on which these analyses have been performed.
Read more about Jobfeed as a source for statistical labour market information: www.jobfeed.com/press.
For more information please have a look at the country-specific reports on Q2 2016
- Germany: Der virtuelle Arbeitsmarkt in Q2 2016
- France: État des lieux de l’offre d’emploi en ligne – Q2 2016
- The Netherlands: De online vacaturemarkt in Nederland in Q2 2016
Free test account
Jobfeed offers a current and historic overview of online jobs in Germany, France and the Netherlands as well as Austria, Belgium and the UK. Jobfeed proves itself to be a valuable source of information and a unique analytical and acquisition tool for recruitment and staffing agencies, job boards, outplacement and research organisations.
Request a free trial via www.textkernel.com/jobfeed.
Press & publicity
The information from the infographic and report can be re-published and distributed under the condition that Jobfeed is mentioned as a source with a link to the original article or the download page. For more information or access to our data, visit www.jobfeed.com/press or contact Kim Pieschel, marketing manager at Textkernel, via email@example.com or via phone +31 20 494 2498.