‹ Go back to news
State of the UK Online Labour Market – 2018 Year Analysis
11 February 2019 • Categories: Jobfeed, Labour market analysis, News
Textkernel’s recent year analysis of the UK Job market revealed 9,265,785 unique jobs posted on non-government sites.
The data used for this report comes from Jobfeed, Textkernel’s searchable job database for lead generation, competitive insights and labour market analysis.
- There were 1.67% fewer jobs posted in 2018 when compared with 2017
- Sales and Trading experienced the largest movement, dropping by 1.49%
- Customer Service Agent has taken the top professional spot over Nurse, reflecting strong growth in the Administration and Customer Service category
- Nurse, Sales Manager and Trainee all peak in number of posting during Q2 of 2017, after which they decline through to the end of 2018
- Large retail store chains including TESCO, Asda Stores and Sainsbury’s are in the top 5 direct employers by number of online postings
The full report contains even more insight and can be downloaded here.
Copyright 2019 - Textkernel B.V. - All Rights Reserved