If 2020 taught us anything, digital transformation and AI are becoming more strategically important for staffing firms of all sizes. The question now is: what AI strategy will work for your business?
This session will help you separate fact from fiction so you can walk out with concrete and actionable tips from early-adopter staffing firms, as well as the marketplace suppliers working to improve AI for all.
Please fill in the form to watch the recording:
Attendees will walk away from this session with a better understanding of:
- What are the most important (read: pragmatic) strategic considerations that you need to tailor to your organization?
- How to take AI-powered technology from theory into a workable vision and action plan for smaller IT teams (and budgets).
- What are the myths and potential pitfalls (read: costly mistakes!) you can and should avoid?
- Designing an AI-based sourcing and candidate processing workflow that fits your organization.
- What new AI-powered options will be available in the next 2 to 5 years.