Staffing and Recruitment will continue to feel the lasting impact of the COVID-19 pandemic that highlighted cracks in “more recruiters means more revenue” thinking.
With agencies reevaluating their route to profitability over the last 12 months the focus has once again turned to growth; but where do we start? Digital recruiting technology is an easy answer, but it’s no longer just about doing more with less through automation. In this talk you’ll discover how next-generation technology supports agency revenue growth through consultancy, helps you win more business with existing accounts and helps you identify new clients in need of the specialist roles you recruit for.
Join us to discuss:
- The current impact of COVID-19 on Staffing and Recruiting
- Anecdotes of the impact on headcount (furlough/firing to return to profitability)
- How Digital Transformation was sped up by the pandemic
- 3 ways staffing can expand revenue with next-gen technology
- How to build a resilient agency to handle whatever the future may throw at us
Webinar | 18 Feb | 4 PM CET