The latest two major versions of each browser are supported* unless a specific version is mentioned below.
- Internet Explorer 11 (latest build only)
- Compatibility Mode and Enhanced Protected Mode are not supported
- Microsoft Windows 7 SP1 or Microsoft Windows 8.1 or higher is required
- Microsoft Edge
- Microsoft Windows 10 or higher is required
- Google Chrome
- Firefox (including last Extended Support Release)
* Functionally supported; there might be some slight visual differences between browsers, but these differences do not restrict product functionality
The following browsers are supported, provided that the application is also mobile-compatible. The latest two versions of iOS and Android are supported.
- Google Chrome (iOS, Android)
- Safari (iOS)
- Firefox (iOS, Android)
Some integrations require third-party cookies to be enabled for signing you into the application automatically.
Google Chrome – Incognito Mode
By default, Google Chrome blocks third party cookies when in Incognito mode. When you have trouble signing in, please make sure third party cookies are not being blocked:
Safari blocks all third-party cookies by default. If you have trouble signing in, please use another browser.
Other browser settings
- Cookies and Web Storage should be enabled and allowed
- No static resources or (IP) addresses used by the application are blocked
The lowest supported screen resolution for desktop is 1280 pixels (width) and 800 pixels (height). The application may still show properly on screens with a lower resolution although not supported.