Skills provide everyone involved in the acquisition and management of talent a common language and granularity required to articulate the real executional muscle necessary to execute in a professional function.
Skills Data in Labor Market Intelligence
Skills data in labor market intelligence offers you the ability to analyze and build insights into the skill demand in local markets. Whether you are an agency or Corporate HR, the ability to leverage data from the evolving skill landscape can offer you:
- Demand-side skills data to inform your candidate acquisition strategy and pipeline performance assessments;
- Valuable business intelligence based on industry and competitive skill demands.
Skills for Staffing and Recruitment organizations
- Anticipate client demand for business-critical skills and ensure that your candidate pipeline can meet market demand;
- Keep your market knowledge on shifting talent demand current to ensure that you can bring your clients the talent expertise they seek;
- Maximize your candidate pool by identifying related families of skills. Candidates with adjacent skill sets can be more easily matched based on skill sets as opposed to professional titles.
Download our brochure on how Skills Demand Analytics can power your Staffing and Recruitment business.
Skills for Corporate HR
- Anticipate internal organizational demand for business-critical skills and ensure that your candidate pipeline can meet shifting strategic demand;
- Advise business stakeholders on shifting demands and the implications thereof on the talent needs require to execute strategic programs;
- Align learning and development programs to meet anticipated skill needs.
Download our brochure on how Skills Demand Analytics can support Corporate HR.