Textkernel’s labour market intelligence tool expands into Ireland
Textkernel is proud to announce the expansion of its renowned labour market intelligence tool, Jobfeed, to Ireland. With its mix of old and new sectors and growing tech industries, the Irish labour market offers both opportunities and challenges. Jobfeed offers indispensable insights into the Irish labour market that will empower staffing agencies and commercial organisations to make data-driven talent and recruitment decisions.
In a landscape as diverse and dynamic as Ireland, Jobfeed equips organisations to understand and analyse the labour market to navigate changes, unlock opportunities, and connect people and jobs better.
Exploring the Irish Labour Market with Jobfeed
The Irish job market is as diverse as it is dynamic, reflecting a blend of longstanding industries and emerging sectors. Let’s explore the key trends and insights that Jobfeed has uncovered.
Support Worker Popularity: In both the UK and Ireland, Support Workers are the most sought-after profession. Notably, Ireland offers a lucrative edge, with Support Workers earning almost more than 20% more, with an average salary of €35,000 annually.
Dublin’s Job Density: Dublin stands as Ireland’s employment hub, contributing a substantial 38% of all job offerings. This urban-centric trend echoes global patterns, exemplified in cities like Auckland, New Zealand.
Language Dynamics: While English, German, and French are dominant in job listings, there’s an increasing demand for Irish Gaelic, reflecting Ireland’s deep-seated cultural heritage.
Stay Ahead of Labour Market Dynamics with Textkernel’s Labour Market Intelligence:
- Unparalleled Access: Benefit from comprehensive, in-depth labour market data via an intuitive interface, a custom dataset, or our versatile API integration.
- Trend Identification: Always stay updated with the freshest market trends and gather invaluable job market information.
- Competitive Edge: Gain enhanced market visibility, ensuring a consistent lead over competitors and real-time trend identification.
- Optimal Integration: Seamlessly infuse Jobfeed into your operations, be it through direct interface access or our API, for a streamlined experience.
The Perfect Solution for Staffing Agencies
Jobfeed equips staffing agencies, both local and international, with real-time, deduplicated, and searchable data on the latest jobs in the market. Monitor the ads placed by potential or existing customers and competitors, and glean crucial insights into ongoing market trends.
The Perfect Solution for HR Teams
Jobfeed Ireland ensures effortless navigation through the Irish labour market for HR teams. With real-time data and insights, HR professionals can make informed decisions, refine recruitment strategies, and consistently remain a step ahead in the rapidly evolving talent acquisition space.
Why Opt for Jobfeed Ireland?
- Enhanced Market Insights: Jobfeed’s expansion into Ireland offers users a wider look at the European job market, highlighting Ireland’s important role.
- Global Reach and Lead Generation: Beyond local nuances, Jobfeed Ireland bridges you to a global talent pool, ensuring your organisation stays ahead in a changing market.
- Responsive Market Strategy: Our venture into Ireland resonates with the evolving market need for understanding this labour market. Esteemed industry leaders like Manpower, Hays, Stepstone, and McKinsey have already entered.
Jobfeed Ireland stands as more than an analytical tool — it’s your strategic ally in charting the vibrant Irish labour market. As we embark on this exciting journey, we invite you to discover all the great possibilities and benefits that Jobfeed Ireland has to offer.
Elevate your recruitment strategy with Jobfeed Ireland today.
The UK’s recruitment arena is undergoing rapid transformation. A widening skills gap, fierce competition for top-tier talent, and evolving workforce dynamics are reshaping the talent acquisition landscape. With the complexities of recruitment in the UK, merely having insights isn’t enough. The real game-changer lies in your capability to transform data and insights into actionable strategies.
Recently Grant Telfer, our Sales Director for UK&I, was invited by Matt Alder as a guest on The Recruiting Future Podcast. He shared valuable insights into data-driven recruitment decisions in today’s talent landscape. By harnessing data insights, UK businesses can fine-tune their recruitment strategies and make well-informed decisions to secure the right talent match.
Let’s take a closer look at the topic of data-driven recruitment and what it means for organisations trying to find and hire talent in the UK.
The Current State of Recruitment in the UK
The UK’s recruitment landscape is more than a reflection of global challenges; it’s a distinct ecosystem shaped by its own set of unique challenges and nuances. Some of the pressing issues impacting the UK include:
- Economic Shifts: Factors such as the global economic downturn, fluctuations in international trade dynamics, regional policy changes, and the financial implications of Brexit and public health crises like the COVID-19 pandemic have all had a profound impact. These shifts have influenced not only business operations but also the availability, demand, and mobility of talent across sectors.
- Technological Innovations: The rapid pace of technological advancements means that the demand for new skills is continuously evolving. Roles in AI, data science, and green technologies, for example, are burgeoning, creating a race for specialised talent.
- Changing Job Roles: The modern UK workplace is transitioning. With factors like increased remote working, the gig economy, and the rise of digital platforms, the definition of ‘work’ and ‘roles’ is evolving.
“Hiring is and remains business critical. It has to be right up front and centre in terms of organisations and their goals. And people are saying it’s difficult…” Grant explains, and according to recent research by Josh Bersin, more than 80% of the companies they’ve talked with worry about not being able to hire the right people.
The Right Data Helps Make Better Recruitment Decisions
After speaking to leaders in recruitment, Grant noticed that they are constantly asking ”Have we got the right data? Have we got enough data?…but people have mountains of data and they’re finding it really hard to consume.”
Data, and extracting the right insights from the data, emerges as a pivotal tool in navigating these challenges, offering clarity on market trends and guiding proactive strategising.
- Informed Decisions: Data provides real-time insights into the talent market, helping recruiters understand where potential candidates are, their preferences, and the best channels to reach them.
- Predictive Analysis: Data allows for forward-thinking. Instead of merely reacting to vacancies, recruiters can anticipate skill gaps, enabling them to strategise proactively.
- Efficiency: Access to the right data and knowing what to do with it can streamline recruitment processes. By understanding what works and what doesn’t, companies can refine their strategies, making the recruitment process smoother and more efficient.
- Competitive Advantage: In a tight talent market, data-driven insights give companies the edge. They can identify emerging trends, target their recruitment marketing more effectively, and ultimately secure top talent before their competitors.
“It’s very clear that that data really sits at the centre. It’s perhaps also clear, though, that despite all of these sources of data, employers are struggling to make data-based decisions,” Matt Alder explains.
Smarter Data-Based Decision Making: Harnessing AI & Data
In the UK recruiting landscape, two pivotal factors are on the rise: Artificial Intelligence (AI) and data. While their potential is widely understood, the main challenge lies in effectively leveraging and applying them.
AI in Recruitment: AI isn’t a distant concept; it’s very much shaping today’s recruitment strategies in the UK. Its strength isn’t only in automating processes but in enhancing precision and more accurate matching capabilities. AI-powered tools can offer insights beyond human capacity, ensuring a more accurate match between candidates and roles. Moreover, AI promises an unbiased recruitment process, minimising inherent biases that may skew decisions.
Using Data Effectively: The right data, when used in conjunction with AI, holds significant value. Having large volumes of data is not the end goal, but rather, it’s about understanding and applying this data effectively. This involves more than just gathering insights; it’s about using those insights to shape your recruitment strategies. This allows you to understand the market, forecast future job needs, grasp what candidates want, and adapt your recruitment strategy to meet these requirements.
Together, AI and data provide a blueprint for recruitment success. For UK organisations, this means a more streamlined hiring process, reduced recruitment costs, and securing talent that aligns with organisational objectives.
Preparing for a Data-Driven Future in the UK
The future of recruitment in the UK is deeply anchored in data. To navigate this, the first step is foundational: understand and know your data. Grant Telfer emphasises the significance of knowing not just where the data is but also understanding the specific data you need to harness.
Grant further elaborates on the transformative potential of data in recruitment:
“Use [data] to analyse what’s going on in the market. Make placements more quickly and then automate the process around it.”
Automation, however, shouldn’t just be for the sake of technological advancement. The goal is twofold: to streamline the recruiter’s workflow, enhancing their day-to-day experience, and to simplify the process for candidates. By making things easier for both recruiters and candidates, businesses can ensure a more efficient and user-friendly recruitment process.
By prioritising data-driven insights and ensuring their teams have the tools and training to leverage them, UK businesses are poised to overcome current recruitment challenges and thrive in the future landscape.
Dive Deeper into Data-Driven Recruitment
Inspired by the insights shared in this article? Take the next step in your data-driven recruitment journey. Listen to the full episode with Grant Telfer on The Recruiting Future Podcast to uncover more strategies and expert opinions.
Looking to harness the full potential of your data to make better recruitment decisions? We’re here to help. Our AI-powered recruitment solutions are designed to guide organisations through the complexities of modern hiring.