New features in Extract! CV parsing (release 2016.1)
Apply with your CareerBuilder profile
Textkernel’s ‘Apply with’ widget now also includes the option to apply with a CareerBuilder profile. With the ‘Apply with’ widget, companies can offer their applicants a candidate-friendly one-click application process, which also works on mobile. You can configure which sources you want to offer to your job seekers, including a resume (via Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive or Dropbox) or their LinkedIn, XING, Facebook, Viadeo, Google+, Doyoubuzz, Monster, and now also their CareerBuilder profile.
For more information, visit www.textkernel.com/apply-with-widget/
New extraction items
- CV title or headline in French CVs and various social media profiles (LinkedIn, Viadeo, Google+).
- GPA (Grade Point Average) from education items in English CVs
- The CV’s last modified date
- New option to output phone numbers in an international format (e.g.+31204942496)
Improvements of Textkernel’s current CV parsing models
Besides adding new features, Textkernel’s R&D team invested a lot of time and effort in further improving the current CV parsers. This resulted in big improvements for the English model, as well the overall and other country-specific models.
Improvements for all languages
- Better job title extraction and section segmentation
- Various speed improvements, mainly for long documents and social media HTML profiles.
- Various extraction improvements for LinkedIn, DoYouBuzz and Facebook profiles.
- Many improvements for English CVs, including better extraction of name, address, phone, experience, education and computer skills.
- Better classification of education items for English, Dutch, French and German.
- Various minor improvements for German, Dutch, Swedish, Hungarian and Danish.