Textkernel’s recent Q1 2018 analysis of the UK Job market revealed 2,438,462 unique jobs posted on non-government sites, with 9,036,049 total vacancies posted. This results in an average of 3.7 postings per job, showing how employers and recruiters make use of multiple channels to reach as wide an audience as possible.
The data used for this report comes from Jobfeed, Textkernel’s searchable job database for lead generation, competitive insights and labour market analysis.
Key highlights of the report include:
- The number of unique jobs posted in Q1 2018 was 2,438,462
- Customer Service Agent was the top profession, followed closely by Nurses
- Heathcare is the top Job category in the UK, growing by 0.9% compared to Q1 2017
- England accounted for 91.5% of the online jobs posted
- Full-time positions accounted for 91.6% of all vacancies posted
You can learn more about the state of the UK Labour Market in Q1 2018 by reviewing our infographic below, and downloading the full report.
This report looks at vacancies posted on commercial, independent job sites; Governmental vacancy websites are not included in this analysis. Franchise jobs, side jobs, internships, volunteer work, freelance positions and apprenticeships are excluded from the analysis.