There has never been so much data to inform, innovate and optimize talent acquisition strategies. Data is the untapped goldmine in HR and staffing organizations, housing countless potential candidates. But understanding and extracting value from this data is something many organizations are still struggling with. Organizations need to bridge the gap between data to connect people and jobs better.
So how should employers be thinking about data, implementing data-driven talent acquisition strategies and planning for a future of data-based decision-making?
In this episode, they discuss:
- The current state of talent markets
- Magnified skill shortages
- Extracting value from data
- What are the most important data sets employers have access to
- Skills taxonomies and internal mobility
- Up-skilling and succession planning
- Data & APIs
- The dangers of not using data to its full potential
- The role of AI
- Example use cases and outcomes
- What does the future look like, and how should we plan for it
Don’t miss out on the knowledge-packed episode!
Listen to the full episode here or on your favorite podcast network.
Textkernel is a global leader in AI-powered recruitment solutions, delivering multilingual parsing, semantic search and match, and labor market intelligence solutions to over 2,500 corporate and staffing organizations worldwide.
Our innovative technologies help companies better connect people and jobs.
Want to see how you can connect people and jobs better? Request a demo with our team.
This podcast was originally featured on The Recruiting Future Podcast.